*If you don't see all the text, you can scroll down.
May 21st 2020
Due to the current situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have adjusted our services to meet government recommendations.
Please note the following adjustments:
- Our services are offered by appointment only. So do not hesitate to contact us at 819-326-4059, 7 days a week between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. We will be happy to guide you.
- Adoption by appointment only, contact us from 9 am Monday to Saturday. Our available animals with their descriptions are on our Facebook page and our website www.spcall.ca. Our advisers will guide you on the phone and can give you an appointment if we have an animal that is suitable for your family.
- Pick up of stray dogs, if the guardian could not be found. For a report, contact us by phone.
- Claim by his keeper of an animal that was stray, by appointment only.
- For ANY entry of animals, you must have had our prior authorization by phone and have an appointment.
- License renewal service and registration of a new animal via our website in the license section spcall.ca/en/licenses. Please register your animal quickly. You can also do this by contacting us by phone with Visa or MasterCard.
- Application of laws & regulations: Receipt of complaints by telephone. Telephone and mail follow-ups and alerts.
- For stray cats, contact us for guidelines and / or advice on colony management and the capture-sterilization-return program (CSR).
- Our targeted sterilization clinic is not available.
- We accept donations of items or food. For cash donations, you can do it online spcall.ca/en/help-us/make-a-donation
We ask citizens to be understanding of our employees and to respect health measures such as;
Wearing a mask or a nose and mouth cover
Social distance of 2 meters
**We will respond and return calls as soon as possible and in order of urgency.
For an emergency, contact your police department.
♥ Thank you again for your understanding, support and solidarity ♥