*If you don't see all the text, you can scroll down.
The Laurentides-Labelle SPCA is currently limited in the services we can offer you, in order to comply with the health and safety guidelines related to COVID.
The following services are available under certain conditions. If necessary, do not hesitate to contact us at 819 326-4059, 7 days a week between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Adoption by appointment only. Our available animals with their descriptions are on our Facebook page and our website www.spcall.ca.
- Pick up of stray dogs, if the guardian could not be found. For a report, contact us by phone.
- Recovery by its guardian of a stray animal, by appointment only.
- For ANY animal entry, you must have had our prior authorization on the phone and have an appointment.
- License renewal service and registration of a new animal via our website in the license section https://spcall.ca/en/licenses. Please register your animal quickly.
- Receipt of complaints by telephone. Telephone and mail follow-ups and notifications.
- For stray cats, contact us for directions and/or advice on colony management.
- Our targeted sterilization clinic is not available.
- We cannot accept any donated items or food at this time. For cash donations, which we greatly need, https://spcall.ca/en/help-us/make-a-donation.
We ask citizens to be understanding of our employees and to respect health measures such as wearing a mask or a nose and mouth cover, disinfecting hands and others.
**We will respond and return calls as soon as possible and in order of urgency.
For all emergencies, contact your police department.
♥ Thank you again for your understanding, support and solidarity ♥